Care and handling?
Each one of our bags has been built with quality and workmanship in mind, and will withstand a good beating or 2 from extreme road and weather conditions. However, products are made for its intended purpose so please resist the urge to go scuba diving with our bag on or drop it in a container of sulfuric acid. We will gladly replace/repair your bag should there be a minute chance of defects in the build.
Where are your products made?
Our products are proudly designed and handcrafted in Taiwan. Designs are drafted at our studio in Taipei and the build process is done in Taichung by a small, family owned business who have been building bags for 3 decades.
What's your return and exchange policy?
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will offer you an exchange within 14 days of purchase given that the product is unused and in its original condition. Returns are not offered at this point. Exit Labs will gladly replace/repair your bag should there be a minute chance of defects in the build.
How do your online orders and pre-orders work?
We are currently in our infancy stage and are only offering pre-orders on limited edition builds. To place a pre-order, simply view our current selection and complete the pre-order form. After we've received your pre-order, we will be in touch to confirm and arrange a time and method of pickup/delivery. Online orders in the form of online money transactions (i.e. shopping cart and payment gateway) will be available in the near future.
Can I place a pre-order outside of Taiwan?
Unfortunately we can't promise fulfillment of all international pre-orders at this time. However, for overseas friends who really want to get their hands on a bag, please complete the preorder form and we'll be in touch to let you know if we can accommodate it.
We collect information from you when you place an order/preorder, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your personal information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.